Wednesday 14 January 2015

Start of Spring Term 2015



My Ostreme and Swansea Grand Theatre Art Classes are starting back on January 14th 2015,


I have one space left in Swansea Grand Theatre due to a late cancellation. Please contact me if interested on the email or tel no below.

Ostreme has a waiting list but if you wish to be placed on that please contact me on 

I teach from beginners to more experienced students. All levels welcome

info@zoejameswilliams.com or 01792642164


The art classes are both lively, fun and friendly. You also will be taught drawing and watercolour skills through subject matter including landscape, portraits and still life etc. 


One of our end of term lunches! This was at PA's Mumbles


Student work. The art class takes all levels.






No comments:

Post a Comment