Wednesday 11 December 2013

Snow White Panto from 2011

Panto is around the corner and I remembered all the great Panto's Swansea Grand Theatre has put on including Snow White
Back stage at the Panto in Swansea, here am I with Snow White played by Sarah Lark (I'll Do Anything).
Picture

Sarah and the rest of the cast including Melanie Walters (Gavin and Stacey) and Kevin Johns where absolutely lovely to me and it was great to be backstage capturing their performance which is family entertainment at it's best. Everything went smoothly backstage until I felt something on my head, looked up and it was a giant black spider!!!! (I really loathe spiders!) I just stopped myself from screaming mid performance, until I noticed it was attached to a piece of string. The crew and cast having fun during their stay down here. Apparently they had all met the giant spider! Much more to do so back to work for 2011, what a great start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment